Horizontal 728*15

Monday 29 July 2013

Simple Channa Sundal

I regularly use beans (Sundal varieties) in my cooking Like channa, Rajma blackeyed bean etc.,

And this Simple channa sundal is one of my favourite, Hope you would have noticed the sweet taste in yellow channa variety...

however you can try this recipe using brown channa also..

Ingredients:
Yellow channa - 1 cup
Coconut shredded - 1/2 cup
Jeera and mustard - 1 tsp
Oil to temper
Sambar powder  - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Red chilly - 1
Salt to taste.

Method:

Soak the Channa over night and drain the water.
Now pressure cook with fresh waster with required salt.
Once the channa is cooked to soft texture, Pour 2 tsp oil in pan to temper.
Temper with jeera, mustard, curry leaves, redchilly and add sambar powder, finally add the coconut and the main ingredient channa...
Check for salt and serve...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, your comments means a lot to me...