I am so glad to say that i have been nominated for Liebster Award by Preetha Sowmiyan of A Bowl of Curry, It's my First Ever Award...
First i would like to thank Preetha of A Bowl of Curry for nominating me for this Award...Thank you so much, you made my day.
And Here goes a few details about this Award...
Its a recognition for new bloggers who have less then 300 followers. It is a great way for the new bloggers to connect and to promote their blogs.
So what do you need to do to receive the award?
- Present the award to at least 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Include the award in your post
- Thank the blogger that awarded you on your blog and link them in your post
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Create 10 question that you want to ask your nominees that will allow their readers to get to know them better :)
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
So here is the answer for the questions asked by Preetha to me
- Describe yourself in 3 words.....Simple, Spiritual and love cooking.
- Your likes and dislikes. Likes are Shopping (includes Grocery), Touring, and so many. Dislikes are back biting.
- How did you pick your blog name?I Love to cook.... I wanna have my blog name to get start with my name hence found this "Magee's Kitchen World".
- At what age did you get your hands on cooking and fist dish you prepared (Don't tell me tea/coffee)? My First Dish was Cabbage Thoran which i did when i was 14 :) with the help of some cook book :)
- What ingredient you haven't used in your kitchen yet but would love to experiment with? so many Like Mungil Arisi, Varagu Rice and it keeps on adding, I usually love to experiment the old recipes and ingredients which has forgotten by time (but, now returning to its fashion).
- Your Signature Dish.(If in your blog please provide the link)...Mutton bone marrow curry, Ulundu Sadam, Thinai Urundai and so on
- Favourite recipe which you love to cook. Chicken recipes...
- Fame or Money and why?....Not the both but, Peace and Happiness
- Two BEST PHOTOGRAPHED pics on my blog :A Bowl Of Curry" (provide link). Actually i always admire your photographs and its really difficult to name just 2 still, here goes...Pachamangaa Curry and kakkarotti-steamed-rice-dumplings
- Any two recipes which you would like to try from my blog (provide link)....Chatti Pathiri and pazham-nirachathu.
- Big lavish parties or small intimate dinners - which is your entertaining style? Offcourse small intimate dinner One more from my side....
- When you cook something tasty, do you lick your plate when you're done??? Actually my better half has the habit of sprinkling some rice over the curry or gravy pot and he mix it in and have that rice...
My questions for the nominees are as follows..
- What's you opinion on using Maida in regular cooking?
- How often you go out to eat?
- Ever arranged a candle light dinner in your home, if yes explain.
- Your Favourite indian chef name
- One kitchen equipment you wish to buy?
- Are you a health conscious person, if yes explain 2 points which you follow.
- What is on your fridge top?
- Your favourite recipe from your blog...Link it.
- Choose and Link one recipe which you like from my blog
- Do you prefer to cook in mud pot?
- Your recipes which got more appreciation from guest.
- List of 5 recipe you prefer to cook for your guest.
Thank you Preetha once again :)
So here are my nominees...
Sangeetha of http://enelm.blogspot.in/
Bhawana of http://welcometomyrasoi.blogspot.in/
Rani of http://ranistreat.blogspot.in/
Amirtha Roy of http://accessiblediary.blogspot.in/